“This adorable trip around town will be a big hit with any toddler who has ever been a passenger alongside a busy grownup with errands to run. With fun-packed illustrations for little ones to look at again and again and a surprise ending that causes instant giggles, this book definitely earns a spot on the ‘favorites’ shelf.” Kids’ Indie Next List
I’m celebrating, and I hope you’ll join me. Here’s how:
* From now until 3/31/13 enter to win one of 3 autographed copies of ALL THROUGH MY TOWN on Goodreads. Easy peasy!
* Check out my awesome Teacher’s Curriculum and Activity Guide linked to learning standards. Whether you’re a teacher, librarian, child care provider or a parent, you’ll find creative activities for fun and learning that reach beyond the book.
* Pay it forward with my ALL THROUGH MY TOWN: Terrific Teacher/Librarian Contest
coming this Friday, March 8th, right here on my blog. Stop by on Friday to enter the name of your favorite teacher or librarian for a chance to win him/her an autographed copy of the book.
* Are you a picture book writer? Polish up your manuscript and stop back here next Monday March 11th for an ALL THROUGH MY TOWN Picture Book Peek -a chance to win a free critique of your picture book manuscript.
Family Fun Night Book Release Party at The Tattered Cover Highlands Ranch on April 26th
with games, treats and prizes!
* Finally, if you’d like to buy your own copy of ALL THROUGH MY TOWN, you’ll find it at your favorite bookstore or these online locations.
And if you e-mail me
, I’ll send you personalized autographed book stickers for all your purchased copies.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the week!