TOO PRINCESSY! is now available! And we’ve been celebrating all week. Wanna join the party? Here’s how:
* I’m giving away an autographed copy on Goodreads. Just a click to enter. What could be easier?The giveaway ends on 1/31. So don’t delay. Enter today!
* The TOO PRINCESSY Boredom Buster Blog is up and running. Stop on by for a dose of cabin fever creativity. Or even better, send me your ideas for a chance to win some terrific prizes.
* The Princess has her very own hashtag. And you can follow all her antics or add your own comments using #tiarafail on Twitter.
* Check out these great early reviews for TOO PRINCESSY! HOORAY!
* Are you attending ALA Midwinter this week? Stop by Bloomsbury Walker Booth #1506 for a possible Princess siting.You never know where she’ll turn up.
* I’ll be presenting at the CCIRA conference on literacy in Colorado and signing books at the RMC-SCBWI Booth. Sign up for session #410 (THINK DOOR PRIZES!!!) on 2/3 from 1:30-2:30 or stop by the RMC-SCBWI booth #73 from 2:30-4:30. I’d love to meet you.
* Scholastic Book Clubs will be carrying TOO PRINCESSY! discounted and in paperback in their Fall 2012 line up. So now all school kids will have an opportunity to own a copy.
* Do you need autographed bookplates? E-mail me and I’ll be happy to put those in the mail.
* I’m hosting a PRINCESSY PICTURE BOOK PEEK (That’s # 13) right here on this blog on February 6th. The details will be coming soon. So get those fiction picture books ready. You could win a free critique.
* Teachers, caregivers and parents – you’ll love the TOO PRINCESSY! activities/curriculum guide matched to learning standards.
* TOO PRINCESSY! releases in the U.K. in February. We’ll have lots more news if Princess Kate picks up a copy!
AND FINALLY …
* If you don’t see TOO PRINCESSY! on the shelf, remember to ask for it. Your bookseller or librarian will be happy to order it for you.
Congratulations Jean – to you AND the princess.<br /><br />And if I were you, I'd send a press release to Buckingham Palace. 🙂
Hah,Julie! From your post to the palace gate!
This book looks completely adorable! Congratulations!<br /><br />Shelley