- TOO PURPLEY! Curriculum Guide
- TOO PURPLEY! Coloring Pages
- TOO PICKLEY! Curriculum Guide
- TOO PRINCESSY! Curriculum Guide
- TIME OUT FOR MONSTERS! Curriculum Guide
- ALL THROUGH MY TOWN Curriculum Guide
- BUSY BUILDERS, BUSY WEEK! Curriculum Guide and Storytime Kit
- LIGHT UP THE NIGHT Curriculum Guide
- LIGHT UP THE NIGHT Coloring Page
- LIGHT UP THE NIGHT Full Color Poster with Activities
- LIGHT UP THE NIGHT Word Search Puzzle
- LIGHT UP THE NIGHT Scale of the Universe Exploration Activity
- LIGHT UP THE NIGHT Measuring the Universe Exploration Activity
- Breaking Down the Book: A Kid-Friendly Guide to Writing Bomb-Diggity Book Reviews and Book Reports
Time Out for Teachers
Celebrating teachers and librarians EVERYWHERE!
Combine the freedom of a virtual author visit with the perks of an onsite visit and what do you get?
Time Out For Teachers!
I offer FREE 15-30 minute Skype visits (for grades PreK-12, as my schedule permits) as well as other FREE resources for teachers, classrooms and libraries!
“Thank you sooooooooooooo much for giving our students such an amazing look into one of your books and connecting it to what they are learning in the classroom! You were all the talk in the hallways after the programs! It was so wonderful to see our students so excited about a book! I just can’t thank you enough!!”
“Once again, you were just wonderful with my students. They were enthralled and so excited about meeting you. It was a great experience for them and for me too.”
“Thank you SO much for your interactive visit today. It was fantastic! Our students loved it and talked about it all day. One of my students said that after hearing you talk about how some of our students might want to write or illustrate, he’s decided to become an illustrator. How great is that? 🙂 The Skype visit was kid-friendly and perfectly geared for us. The students were very excited to meet you. It was just a perfect way to start our day! Thank you!!!”
“What an exemplary author presentation!! It was delightful to have you Skype in to join the second graders this morning! Your enthusiasm and energy (and passion!) are contagious! Thank you for inspiring all of us!”